Jul 11, 2009

Bangkok Trip: Part 2

So for my second day in Bangkok, I was around downtown Bangkok to go shopping but my first stop for the day was the Four Face Buddha aka Erawan Shrine situated in Chit Lom which is a well known stop or spot which a lot of people local or foreign do go there to pay their respect. It was surely a nice place to visit. Then It was off to the malls and there along a road there was a few surely it was HOT day to be walking outside but was sure a good one which I get to take some pictures a long the way which are mainly traffics pictures So The last mall for me was MBK which is one HUGE mall with a lot of items inside to choose from fashion to gadgets to food. So here are the pictures... Enjoy!



1. Four Face Buddha
Bangkok Trip

2.The Shrine
Bangkok Trip

3.Traffic
Bangkok Trip

4.
Bangkok Trip

5. MBK
Bangkok Trip




No comments: